If you thought that just ’cause the snow’s all gone, nothing goes on at Mad River Glen, then you are just plain wrong. No, skiing might be seasonal, but our shenanigans last all year long.
And boy oh boy did we start things off with a bang this spring! Remember those booths we had in the bar? Oh, they’re gone. Poof! Check out Mike & Rob’s Smash Job video below and check out photos of the destruction on our Facebook page.
‘Eeek! But WHY!?!’ you screech.
I know, I know – those booths had character. If only they could talk, the stories they would tell! They will always have a special place in my memory, since the bruises on my legs marking their height have pretty much healed. And I’m sure we all will remember nothing but good times and a lot of french fries in those booths. But don’t worry because the new open floor plan is going to be awesome! We will have more room for sitting, more room for moving around, more room for dancing, more room to catch the kids running around before they knock someone over and more room for Amy, Leslie, Melody, Lori, Lisa and all the other lovely bar staff to get you your order in a timely and unspilled fashion. I’m telling you: it’s going to be awesome!
Here’s a quick look at some of the other awesome things going on up here:
Sunday July 3 at MRG
- Our first ever Yard Sale! We’ve done some spring cleaning and we are getting rid of a bunch of stuff! We’re selling some of the old Gen. Stark’s Pub bar stools, stuff from the rental & repair shop, things we didn’t even know we had and much, much more. The sale starts at 10 AM so come on up and Shop It If You Can!
- Float Building Party We are going to need your help to make our parade float for the 63rd Annual Warren Parade! Come on up and give us a hand, then enjoy outside games, live music and JT”s Famous BBQ! The fun starts at noon and goes until 6pm.
Monday, July 4 in Warren Village
- The 63rd Annual Warren Fourth of July Parade – Come support the team in one of the best Independence Day parades around.
Also on the Calendar:
- Private Events – Now that we have a lot more flexibility with the Pub’s new open floor plan, we are definitely a great place for your private event! Contact us today if you want more information.
- SIPtemberfest – The Best little beer fest around, featuring some of Vermont’s best and hardest-to-find beer all in the awesome fall setting of MRG. (I had to get one more in there…)
- Green & Gold – The traditional kick-off to the MRG season. Enjoy foliage rides on America’s Favorite Chairlift. Cost: Lift Rides:$10 for adults, $5 for kids