I’m just gonna go out on a limb here, but I think the only thing that could have been better this past weekend was the Super Bowl.
How can you argue with bluebird powder days that end in snow storms? How can you beat the skill level displayed in the Unconventional Terrain Comp and the artistry of Phineas Gage in the General Stark’s Pub on Saturday? How many chances do you get to drop Birdcage Cliff and Tower 5? And how on earth did Christina Aguilera fumble the National Anthem so badly?
But before you get lost in the memories made this past weekend, keep in mind that the 7 day forecast for the region looks awfully good! Have a look:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday there is snow in the forecast. Conditions are already causing cheek pain from excessive smiling so please be prepared and do some face yoga just in case.
- Thursday there is 100% chance of free fondue in the General Stark’s Pub. Temperatures will be about beer-thirty with a good chance of laughing and fun with your friends.
- Friday there is a 95% chance that you will learn to drop the knee if you take advantage of the Freeheel Friday lesson bargain. There is a small chance face plants, but laughter is likely with a 100% chance of accomplishment.
- Saturday, Mother Nature will whip out her dancing shoes and there will be a 100% chance of foot stomping and head bobbing in the Pub to the tunes of the Mad Mountain Scramblers. There is a 50% chance you will hear a Johnny Cash cover and a 90% chance that someone will ask you for some of your fries.
- Sunday there is a 50% chance you will be debating missing work on Monday and a 100% chance of needing a massage. There will be an End of Weekend Driving Advisory in effect overnight so remember to drive safely as roads will be filled with exhausted skiers who didn’t do their face yoga and are disgruntled about having to go back to work.
It looks like this train of good times is gonna keep chuggin’ along! Hope to see you up here this weekend!