Yes, for those of you who have thoroughly checked out the blog, you may have already seen this, but we liked it so much we decided to post it too.
Please feel free to leave your comments! It’s a blog, after all…!
Top Ten Excuses to head to The General Stark’s Pub Before the Lift Closes:
- You have Frostbite. Nothing fixes that better than a hot beverage by a hot fire
- Your feet hurt. You clearly need to go in, take your boots off and meet your friends in a run. If you sit in the bar you can see your friends when they come down.
- You feel weak. The best way to solve that problem is to get some fuel and the pub has a killer menu!
- Your friends are visiting and they want to buy you lunch in the bar. Can’t say no to that!
- It’s a special treat for the kids! They just skied their first black diamond and they’ve earned a hot chocolate. And you’ve earned a Lawson’s.
- You’re saving seats. There’s some really great live music playing and you want to make sure you save a few seats for your friends!
- You just had an amazing lesson from the MRG Ski School and you want to buy your instructor a beer to show your appreciation! You are sooo nice!
- MRG is home to some of the hottest skiers around. They’re also quite good looking when they take their goggles and helmets off and hit the bar for apres. You need to go scope out the scene.
- You have been on the waiting list to get a numbered mug for a while now. You are due to look as cool as the rest of the 100+ glass mug holdin’ folks in the place.
- You skied your butt off! You’ve earned the right to consume a few extra calories, gosh darnit!! One Single Chair, please! And maybe nachos too…