Don’t you love it when the skiing is so good that you can’t stop smiling, no matter how cold your teeth are or how sore your cheeks are?
Yeah, that was what this weekend was like. No achy joints or sore backs, just tired cheek bones. Boy, oh boy powder skiing is fun!
Add that to yet another killer performance by the grift on Saturday and there wasn’t a frowny face at MRG (until perhaps Sunday night after a sour tasting football game or two… but let’s not think about that.)
Other MRG News:
- Holy New Web Page Batman! Check out MRG’s snazzy new web page, hot off the presses! We liked it so much we decided to step up our game too!
- 55″ of Fresh in the Pub Thank you Gary Guggamos! Reading glasses are no longer required to read the score on the Pub’s TV.
- Green Mountain Freeride hits Facebook Follow Mad River Glen Rockstars as they slaughter the competition on the Subaru Freeskiing World Tour.
- Don’t Miss a Beat Get GSP blog udpates direct to your inbox – click on the link on the top right of this page.
Coming Up in The General:
- 1/21 FREEHEEL FRIDAY Ski w/Point – Chad Hollister Band Bargain tele lessons, bargain lift tickets, kick-butt music in the Pub. Pretty sure you should be here this Friday.
- 1/22 Saturday – ManBando Just a group of guys that know what skiers like…!
And now for a little MRG Ski Porn: